Sunday, February 5, 2012

Yesterday my sister texted me and asked me to come join her and her husband for a pint at the Dublin Castle...I was so tempted.   I had had a hectic but enjoyable day with the kids that included running around, getting out in the yard, housecleaning, visiting.  I was due for a 2 1/2 hour run if I was to keep to my Vancouver Marathon training schedule and it was a day that was made for runners.  Crisp and cool and breathtakingly beautiful.
So can you believe I texted my sister back and said I was going to opt for fitness.  As iphones have a tendency to do it autocorrected my misspelled fitness and replaced it with the word finesse.  I was opting for finesse. 
Now if we were to analyse this statement I really couldn't have said it any better.   I mean finesse is "to do something skillfully or slyly, especially something that requires delicacy".  Well!!!
Lol!  I have to say that running long requires a great deal of finesse. 
So yes Rachel I know you are proud of me when I say I opted for finesse.

2 comments:

  1. finesse that fitness into your life - never turn down an opportunity for a run on a gorgeous day like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;-) Love you both, one of these days, either a drink OR a run with you sisters. . .

    ReplyDelete